Yea, yea...I know. I am extremely far behind on getting pictures posted here. Sorry! Time has just gotten away from me lately.
In the meantime, Chris got home last weekend and is back now into the normal routine. It is great to have him home, and to have the whole family together again. But it is definitely an adjustment for everyone.
The kids are doing very well. They are counting down now until our big trip to Florida. We can officially say that we leave 'this month'. Which of course causes great stress for me since I am the one doing laundry and packing for a 2-week vacation for 5 people! Oh well! At least there is a 2-week vacation right?
Check back in a day or so...I should be able to get some pictures up soon.
Of course, if you just cant handle not having a blog post to read today. You can read Sarah's blog...and laugh a little bit at the silly things her kids do. They are so similiar to Caden, Cavin and Jacie that you could almost read one blog and get the gist of both of our lives!
1 comment:
Gee thanks, Jamie. I'm taking that off the blog actually. Bryan was annoyed. I am gettting my own blog, and not linking it to that one so I can vent all I want and not offend people- ie my husband and our families and friends we don't really like ;) That sounds mean. More like those who drive us nuts. I have been meaning to get my own for a while now anyway, as sometimes I really need to vent (which I usually do in emails to you!)
Anyway, I am so glad that Chris is home safely and so happy for you having a vacation planned (and jealous.) I hope you all have a ball!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Jacie's party- hint hint ;)
Post a Comment