Thanksgiving 2009 was spent with Granddaddy and Anita. There was a ton of food, and a great time spent with family and friends.
Cavin and Jacie spent some time snuggling with their granddad.
Of course, Cameron and Caden took charge of the pinball machine...
Cavin was busy playing darts...
And the dance floor was a great place for a game of freeze tag...
And when no one was looking...
I'll say 'Cheese'...but dont tell anyone what I am doing...
Aahh!! Refreshing!
Of course, Cameron and Caden took charge of the pinball machine...
Cavin was busy playing darts...
And the dance floor was a great place for a game of freeze tag...
And when no one was looking...
I'll say 'Cheese'...but dont tell anyone what I am doing...
Aahh!! Refreshing!
1 comment:
HA! Love the pics of Jacie ;) Kids had a good time I imagine. Always something to do!
Post a Comment