Chris and I always told ourselves that we would never sacrifice the care and education that our children receive.
So...this past week we made the move and put Caden, Cavin and Jacie into a new school/daycare. They absolutely love it, and the transition has been remarkable!
Of course, we have some great memories from Children of America and we met some fantastic people. Please keep in touch!!!
Which means you Little J. Caden wants to watch you play this spring!!!
Some perks of their new center...
Caden gets to ride the 'real' school bus. Apparently it is embarassing to get onto a daycare bus after school. So now the county school bus picks him up and drops him off each day. A HUGE deal to him.
Cavin is in a fulld ay private kindergarten program. The kid is advancing faster than I can keep up with, so it is awesome that he will be challenged academically each day. He had homework on his first day!!! Of course, he isnt overly thrilled with the uniform shirts he has to wear. But I no longer have to deal with him rummaging through the closet for this UVA jersey, his John Cena shirt, or whatever specific article of clothing he wants for that day. Green or Yellow. his life just got so much easier and he doesnt even know it. Or is that my life?
And Jacie...well, she LOVES her new teacher. She ran to her right away this morning. She also loves bring in her lunch every day. But I think her favorite thing so far is the two-year old sized sinks and water fountains. My little water baby will definitely be excited when she sees the pool outside! Good thing there is a lifeguard to teach her to swim!!!
one last thing...Nana, Aly, and a few others...the new center doesnt have live cameras. So you will have to check back here for more photos of the kids! Sorry!
2 comments:
Sounds like it's all pros without any real cons. That's great that the transition has gone so well.
I'm so glad the transition went well! I hope you continue to love it! (And, total side note...I'm posting this from my phone. YAY! Glad the new one isn't stupid!)
Post a Comment