Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1st grade here he comes!!!

What an awesome year of Kindergarten! Caden was blessed with an amazing teacher - Mrs. Scheer. And had a great year of friends, fun and some learning too! He ended the year with an excellent report card, a desire to continue learning, and more good memories than expected. 1st grade watch out!!!

On the final Friday of school, we attended Caden's kindergarten graduation. A few cheesy songs, a LOT of kindergartner's names, and some very proud parents and children. It was a great time!

Caden & Mrs. Scheer - I still havent figured out if it will be a good thing for Cavin to get Mrs. Scheer...or if it will totally ruin her impression of the Strawser family!
Here they come!Waiting for everyone to come indude, this is boring...Let's see if we can punch this curtain behind usLots of kindergartnersMy kindergartnerMrs. Scheer's classSo excited!

1 comment:

The Wilhelms said...

Hmm, I'm thinking a different teacher might be best...
Just kidding, I am sure that Cavin will do fine in Kindergarten! And Caden will love first grade!