Well, I haven’t gotten the CA pictures up quite as fast as I would have liked. Sorry! I seems I need an extra day of vacation just to get caught up.
BUT...I have had a few requests to post the 2010 family pictures. And a handful of family pictures is much easier (and faster) than 100 vacation pictures. So, here you go!!!
BUT...I have had a few requests to post the 2010 family pictures. And a handful of family pictures is much easier (and faster) than 100 vacation pictures. So, here you go!!!
Getting six of us to look the same direction was a little more difficult than expected this year. But I think the pictures came out well.



Jacie LOVES to get her picture taken, so the pic of her made her very happy.

And of course we had to get an annual update of Cameron. Notice the change since last year?

Hope you like them!!! And I will work on the CA pics tonight. I PROMISE!
2 comments:
Very cute! I like your haircut.
And Cameron looks really nice with short hair :)
I love them! My fav family one is the white background one. I like the more casual look- but they all came out cute! And Jacie with her daddy? SO SWEET!
Post a Comment