There is nothing quite like a warm sunny day at a baseball stadium!
I took the boys a few weeks back to the Washington Nationals game for Little League day! Many of Caden's friends and teammates were there, and they were even included in a parade around the infield!
Sadly, the clouds opened up around the 8th inning and rather than being completely drenched and then driving an hour home, we left the game with the Nationals in the lead. As we walked towards the exit...
Caden: "Cmon mom, it's only water"
Ah, to be a kid again! But I'm glad we left when we did as the game ended up with the Nats losing in extra innings.
Everyone had a great time though...next up...Yankee Stadium!
Me and my boys!
Caden with his coaches & some friends...waiting for the gates to open!
Parading around the infield
Posing for a pic!
Caden, Cavin and some of their best friends
I took the boys a few weeks back to the Washington Nationals game for Little League day! Many of Caden's friends and teammates were there, and they were even included in a parade around the infield!
Sadly, the clouds opened up around the 8th inning and rather than being completely drenched and then driving an hour home, we left the game with the Nationals in the lead. As we walked towards the exit...
Caden: "Cmon mom, it's only water"
Ah, to be a kid again! But I'm glad we left when we did as the game ended up with the Nats losing in extra innings.
Everyone had a great time though...next up...Yankee Stadium!
Me and my boys!
Caden, Cavin and some of their best friends
1 comment:
Yeah, Mom! What's a little water?!?! Boys! I would have done the smae thing. Glad you guys had fun and didn't ruin it by watching them lose and driving home wet and miserable!!
Post a Comment