2014 - Can someone PLEASE help me find those extra 5 minutes a day to keep this bog updated?!
I, for one, think it came out great! No, it is not possible to get everyone to look (much less smile) at the camera. I hope that you made it out of there with your samity, and if not, at least you have a memory!
I think it turned out very cute. And 4 out of 6 of you are looking in the right direction, I'd say that's pretty dang good!
Adults just don't get it! Did you guys not get the memo that the boys were wearing stripes?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I, for one, think it came out great! No, it is not possible to get everyone to look (much less smile) at the camera. I hope that you made it out of there with your samity, and if not, at least you have a memory!
I think it turned out very cute. And 4 out of 6 of you are looking in the right direction, I'd say that's pretty dang good!
Adults just don't get it! Did you guys not get the memo that the boys were wearing stripes?
Post a Comment