Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jacie - 3 Months Old

Our little Jacie Jean is 3 months old already. It's hard to believe how big she has gotten already. She has the cutest round face and an adorable smile. Time is flying by so fast...but we are enjoying every minute with her.
She is sleeping very well - usually at least one 7 hour stretch at night. And she is on regular formula now instead of the 'sensitive' one. And she is trying hard to roll over. It wont be long! And she loves standing up and being held upright so she can see what is going on.
She is definitely the princess in the family, and seems to have everyone wrapped around her little finger.




2 comments:

September said...

Those pictures are adorable! My favorite is the first one with her little tongue sticking out.
She is so stinkin cute.

(p.s. Eliza just got that same dress)

The Wilhelms said...

I cannot believe that she is already 3 months old! I swear we just saw you all and she was 2 weeks! She is so beautiful, I LOVE the top picture! She looks like Cavin to me.