I would really love to get my hands on mommy's cell phone.

Just a little bit further...

And there you have it folks - Jacie is up on her hands and needs. Of course this was within hours of her physical therapy appointment to check her muscle tone, gross motor skills, etc. since she wasnt rolling, crawling, pulling up, or ANYTHING. Go figure! I guess it just takes threatening her with more dr's appointments to get her to do anything! I actually prefer the not-so-mobile stage. I guess this gives me about a week's time to make sure the house is crawler-proof!

As you can see though, she still hasnt mastered getting her leg UN-stuck. Right now she just falls down. But I know it will be long!
4 comments:
YAY, JACIE!!! You are going to drive your mom even crazier! I am glad that she is moving for developmental reasons, but that is going to suck until you can get used to it! You have some work ahead of you this weekend!! And it just figures that it works out to be as soon as you take her in! Gotta love kids...
She looks SO cute trying to get it!
Yea, Jacie girl! I knew you could do it in your own time. You got mommy's cell phone, now you have to learn how to call me. Between you getting around and your brothers, Mommy is going to be really busy. I love you.
Hooray! for Jacie. I just love it when they really start to "come alive". Now it won't be long before she and Eliza can really start to play together. That'll be fun, I can't wait!
OMG see she is awesome! we knew she could do it! SO cute, seriously! She is a girl Jamie - she will do things on HER time schedule/she is learning early its good to keep them waiting! hehe cant wait to see her tomorrow!
Post a Comment