I can hardly believe that she is 9 months! She looks so big in the pictures. (I cannot believe you changed her outfit, what a pain!) The sweater with the J is so adorable!And her tights! She looks healthy and happy, we send our love!
Jacie girl, you are looking so grown up and so cute. I love the red sweater (just like I loved it on your mommy), and those colorful tights - I love them. Can't wait to see and hold you.
2 comments:
I can hardly believe that she is 9 months! She looks so big in the pictures. (I cannot believe you changed her outfit, what a pain!) The sweater with the J is so adorable!And her tights! She looks healthy and happy, we send our love!
Jacie girl, you are looking so grown up and so cute. I love the red sweater (just like I loved it on your mommy), and those colorful tights - I love them. Can't wait to see and hold you.
Post a Comment