Just a few random pictures that were on my camera. Thought I would share them with you!
We are all doing well here. Chris is at his half-way point and will be home at the end of April. The boys are busy with swimming, and getting ready to play soccer and football. And Jacie and I just tag along for the ride!
We are all doing well here. Chris is at his half-way point and will be home at the end of April. The boys are busy with swimming, and getting ready to play soccer and football. And Jacie and I just tag along for the ride!
This camera is always going to be in my face, isn't it mom?
Just playing.

Just playing.
This is Cavin's new look. I guess if it's too cold and icy to be outside riding the dirtbike, it's the least he can do to get more use out of the goggles.
The three kids...they Caden and Cavin had just finished chasing one another around the house playing freeze tag (hard with only two people) They stopped to pose with Jacie when she started getting fussy!
The three kids...they Caden and Cavin had just finished chasing one another around the house playing freeze tag (hard with only two people) They stopped to pose with Jacie when she started getting fussy!
2 comments:
I am so relieved that it is not only my children who dress up in crazy stuff for no reason! Playing freeze tag with 2 people sounds fun... could be quite quiet since you could just leave a kid "frozen" for a while :) You should play, too, be it, freeze them, and then "forget" and go start dinner! As if, but wouldn't that be nice? Glad to see the boys help to entertain Jacie! And Chris being halfway, well that figures since you are probably starting to get the hang of this on your own!! But I am glad, I know you are all anxious for him to get back!
Love the pictures. Cavin, you are sooo funny. Caden, I like the picture of you and Jacie (looks like she loves her big brothers). See you soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment