I think she really enjoyed her own mini-vacation - and of course now the boys are asking when they get to go to CA. Guess it's time to start planning a trip!
Ready to board the plane!
After a long flight out to CA, and then a drive from San Francisco up to Nan&Papa's, it still wasnt long until she was playing with the little pink kitchen. Look at that smile!
Papa got her all set up out in the garage!! Bet the neighbors loved the new tunes!
Swingtime with Papa!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Nana and GreatGrandma helping with the sticker book
Love this little girl! Ready for a fun day of shopping with Nana and Mom :)
Gotta ride the carousel...
...and drink a Jamba Juice!
And while buying the necessary Salt Water Sandals, she ALSO picked out a cute pair of sparkly pink Toms. She LOVED them!!
hanging with Papa at dinner!
Back to the music...
She spent the week playing with the strawberry shortcake dollhouse and dolls that I played with when I was her age.
iPhone photos with Great Grandma!!
All four of us!












No comments:
Post a Comment