With a few tears (okay, who am I kidding) we are taking Chris to the airport this morning. For those of you who dont know...Chris is headed to Iraq for the next 6 months.
Just part of the job I guess!
Please keep him in your prayers...and I will update as soon as I know more!
2 comments:
I feel for you all. We will pray for him and you and the kids. You have my phone number and address if you want to call or "stop by"! Please let me know if I can do anything for you! And it's okay to cry- I'd be worried if you didn't!
aaahhh Jamie you KILLIN me - got teared up myself just reading your short blurb! Hang in there and we are here if you need us! Luckily time goes so much faster for us now than when we were kids! Call if you need to - see you soon!
Post a Comment