Time for Fall school pictures!
Since I have the kids' pictures taken so often throughout the year, I am usually not overly concerned with the school pictures. Not to mention that they don’t always come out that great, and they are a bit overpriced. But this year we actually got some decent smiles from the boys.
Hope you like them!!!
Now keep in mind, the boys get two days worth of picture taking. The first day they do the babies-toddlers and the sibling groups, and then the second day they do the preschoolers. So that explains why they are dressed differently. They were supposed to do ALL of their pictures on the first day when they were actually dressed a little nicer. But oh well, what can you do?




Oh...and if anyone can tell me what my boys are standing by I would LOVE to know. The fall background is cute. But in the other ones I have no idea why they are standing by something that looks like an old couch! Not to mention the unknown wooden thing behind them. Atleast they got part of the floor in the picture!!! HA HA HA!

1 comment:
I think that the pictures came out well! Just look at their cute faces and you don't have to worry about the rest of the picture:) I love the conversation between the boys. Sounds like mine, one being SO MUCH SMARTER than the other- or so he thinks!
Post a Comment