In October 2004, I took Caden into Sears in Sierra Vista, AZ and had his picture taken on a cute white pillow in front of a light blue star background. It was adorable. I loved the picture so much that the following year I took Cavin into Sears and had his picture taken with the same background.
I'm sure you all know where this is going.
So last night I took Jacie in the Sears here in Fredericksburg. I was pleased that 4 years later they still had the same background. Of course, the experience was one I wont forget...a cashier with barely any teeth, a lesbian couple with their baby (explain that one to curious kids), and a family that looked like they just rolled out of their trailer. Okay, so I shouldnt judge...but it was definitely Fredericksburg's finest. Reminded me why the Fredericksburg Sears isn't my normal photo studio.
Anyway, Jacie isnt the biggest fan of being on her stomach, so the pictures were hard to get. But at least now I have my three babies all in matching pictures. :) Silly...I know, but it's a mom thing.


3 comments:
Ilove it! They look so cute. Funny, I did the same thing with the boys- at 8 months, I think. Sears, too. We had a flag background, and they still had it 4 years later with Noah. I wonder if they still have it now. Of Course, they boys wore the same outfit, but I don't know if Bryan will let me put it on Selah. She'd probably look like a boy then. They came out really well, did you put them all up together?
That's really sweet. It's funny that Caden and Cavin still look like they did in those pictures. Just bigger of course.
Oh, and I absolutely love Caden and Cavin's conversation about going to Iraq with Daddy. So precious!
Sierra Vista huh? What were you doing there? That is where I grew up! I miss it so much...it is funny to hear anyone talk about it. Not even a lot of people FROM AZ know where Sierra Vista is. It is wierd to me living in a military area where people have actually know where SV is. I miss it so much!
Post a Comment