Okay, so I know I am a couple of weeks late with the post and the pictures. But can you believe Jacie is 6 months old already?
Her well-baby checkup isn't until next week. But she is doing really well. She is rolling over, and sitting unassisted. And she still loves to be standing. She is all smiles when she is on her feet.
I finally got her in to get her 6 month pictures taken. What do you think? I thought they came out great.
Her well-baby checkup isn't until next week. But she is doing really well. She is rolling over, and sitting unassisted. And she still loves to be standing. She is all smiles when she is on her feet.
I finally got her in to get her 6 month pictures taken. What do you think? I thought they came out great.
smiling for the camera...

just relaxin...





No comments:
Post a Comment