Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day

Well, Thanksgiving has officially flown by!
We had a great dinner and the kids had an awesome time playing with their cousins. However, for the first time, Caden and Jordan didn't play together. She was much more interested in girl stuff, and Caden couldn't keep his hands off of the monster trucks and hot wheels cars. It was funny to watch. Usually the two of them are inseparable. Guess it's just an age thing. Give them a while and they will be right back up to their usual mischief.
And Cavin and Cannon...well, nothing has changed there. Trouble 1 and Trouble 2!
And it was Jacie's first Thanksgiving. I packed her a jar of baby turkey & sweet potatoes, and was looking forward to feeding her stuffing and cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. Unfortunately, right when we sat down to eat she got sick, and didn't want to touch any food. So much for her big turkey-day meal!
And another first...I didn't have the camera. Technically, it was in my purse. But between a sick baby, and the boys, I just didn't get a chance to snap any pictures. Bummer.
Caden: "I am thankful for all 5 of my families." I think he meant the 5 other members of his family...at least I hope so!
Cavin: "I'm thankful for the Army men"
Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

The Wilhelms said...

Well, gee. what a rough day for you- especially with Chris gone! Hope you were able to at least enjoy some time with other adults:)