Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008

Everyone knows this election is HUGE. I headed to the polls at 5:45 this morning and only had to wait an hour. Not too long. Too bad it was rainy and cold!
Anyway, I wanted to make sure that I spread the word to people about how important it is to vote...and I figured, what better way to do it than to have the kids help! After all, it's their future too!

The boys' shirts: "A Vote Today ROCKS Tomorrow"
Jacie's shirt: "Vote for my better tomorrow"


Now, if only I could stay awake long enough to see the results...

1 comment:

The Wilhelms said...

I love their patriotic spirit. The best my boys got was a sticker at the polling place! Should have been more involved- but definitely in 2012- as Jonah will be 11! (AHHH- that makes me what??)

Well, I was disappointed in the results, but at least I went on the record as doing what I thought was right and best for our country and only time will tell the true outcome.

The quote is adorable. The boys have that big brother -little brother thing going on!

Hope you are doing okay- let me know if you need anything!