Did you know that red is rojo in spanish? If you come anywhere near my house, it wont be long until you know all of your colors in spanish. Why? Because Cavin sings this song NONSTOP! Of course, it's still cute. But seriously...everyday? We hear this song so much that if asked, Jacie could probably tell you the colors in spanish. Oh well! Guess I'll just be happy that he is learning.
(Be advised...orange sounds a little funny. They taught him ANARANJADO instead of just NARANJA and he just cant get it right.)
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures and Cavin's video! He is so cute. My boys liked watching it. Noah especially liked it because he loves Frere Jacques. I know how you feel, it being cute and all, but when it is all you hear....
Jacie looks so grown up! I cannot believe she is 6 months. Not long and it will be her birthday! (Sorry, not to depress you- Selah's right behind her!)
Post a Comment