It was another beautiful day today...I think it even hit 80 degrees!
I promised the boys a trip to the playground, but only after I got the house cleaned. Apparently I wasn't working fast enough. While Jacie took a nap, the boys pitched in to help get the house cleaned up. Cavin did the vacuuming, which got old after the front two rooms and then he headed upstairs to play. Caden took care of the sweeping and mopping. He will be quick to tell you that he fell 5 times while mopping. I guess it isn't easy to walk barefoot right over the wet floor!
Then of course - it was off to the playground!
I promised the boys a trip to the playground, but only after I got the house cleaned. Apparently I wasn't working fast enough. While Jacie took a nap, the boys pitched in to help get the house cleaned up. Cavin did the vacuuming, which got old after the front two rooms and then he headed upstairs to play. Caden took care of the sweeping and mopping. He will be quick to tell you that he fell 5 times while mopping. I guess it isn't easy to walk barefoot right over the wet floor!
Then of course - it was off to the playground!




2 comments:
What good boys, helping Mommy clean! Hope the park was a nice treat!
What great boys helping mommy around the house with the cleaning. I'm so prod of both of you.
Post a Comment