Let me apologize. It was 5:15am...Jacie was in no mood for a photo shoot. Sorry!!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009!
As you can see, Caden was ready for the day. His shirt said "Good Luck - you need it!" and his green hair topped off the whole look. Cavin was...well, Cavin was just Cavin. Which explains the red hair and the the tiny bit of green on his shirt...
Of course, compared to last year and the year before...at least the kids are getting better at the early morning preparations for celebrating holidays at school.
2 comments:
Their hair came out so cute! Very festive...Cavin looks JUST like a leprechaun! I love the links to the posts from the last 2 years. You are such a good mom! (And my how they've grown!)
I love your kid conversations. Mixing dirt and water=flowers. That's classic!
And the one about Grandma knowing Babe Ruth. Your boys are so funny.
I can't wait to hear what Jacie comes up with with two brothers like that.
Post a Comment