Happy Birthday Cavin!
Cavin is officially 4. Isn't that crazy??? Where has the time gone?
We tried to make the day all about Cavin. With 3 kids fighting for attention, their birthdays are at least one day that can be all about them.
So Cavin started his morning with chocolate milk and a banana muffin - his favorite earlysnack. And then Caden surprised him with a homemade birthday card. He was so proud of it, and Cavin was so excited. He immediately gave Caden and hug and said 'I love it brother!'. It was too cute.
Cavin is officially 4. Isn't that crazy??? Where has the time gone?We tried to make the day all about Cavin. With 3 kids fighting for attention, their birthdays are at least one day that can be all about them.
So Cavin started his morning with chocolate milk and a banana muffin - his favorite earlysnack. And then Caden surprised him with a homemade birthday card. He was so proud of it, and Cavin was so excited. He immediately gave Caden and hug and said 'I love it brother!'. It was too cute.


Then it was off to school. Of course, we had to have cupcakes, ice cream and balloons at snacktime!Cavin and his best-buddy Jaylen
The 4-year old class
Cavin and a few of his friends. Alivia, Maddie, Cailin, Lorenzo, Syeare
Alivia used to be the 'girlfriend', but I think Maddie has taken that role
After school we came home and he was able to open the presents that had been sent here for him. Thank you to everyone! Cavin is so lucky to have such wonderful family! The highlight gift of the year? The army hat sent from daddy! Cavin has waited 5 months for that hat. He was THRILLED when he opened the box.
And to top off the night - Cavin got to pick dinner. Where do you think we went? Chipotle! Some things never change. That was where his 3-year old dinner was too. We had a great dinner, as mommy's friend Kris, and 4 of the neighborhood kids joined us. However, they may never let us into Chipotle again. Thanks for helping us celebrate Cavin's birthday Jake, Ella, Kaitlyn and Sarah!
3 comments:
Wow! Where has the time gone? Tell Cavin his Ally said Happy Birthday!
I love and mis you guys!
The boys loved watching the video. (Although Noah kept asking if it was of him...??? I guess he is not used to sharing the limelight. You;d think, seeing as we just saw Y'all, it wouldn't be that hard to tell it wa Cavin, but hey.)
Looks like Cavin had a fun day, and I am sure he is totally excited for the party this weekend! Hope everyone has a fun safe time!
Happy Birthday my dashing Cavin. Looks like you had a great day. That is a really nice card that Caden made you, and to have a party at school and go out for dinner. I'm sure you had a great party today. I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment