Merry Christmas 2008! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. This year was a somewhat-quiet Christmas. Without Chris here, I focused on just making it a fun day for the kids. We spent the morning at home, where they opened their presents. We can officially open our own toy-store now with all that they got. And they even got to open a few things on the web-cam so Chris could see them.






After the Santa presents...the first gift of the day was...Nerf Guns from Jack, Gillian and Henry. Thank goodness for ridiculous packaging. Had the boys been able to open these up, I would have had darts flying from 8am on. Instead, it waited until around 10 when the boys convinced me to open them. Thanks Brandy! 
Caden was so excited to get two pirate-ships to build from Nana and Papa. I had to explain to him that opening them in the middle of Christmas morning wrapping paper would be a bad idea. And I promised him a night this week where just he and I will work on his new ships.

Caden was so excited to get two pirate-ships to build from Nana and Papa. I had to explain to him that opening them in the middle of Christmas morning wrapping paper would be a bad idea. And I promised him a night this week where just he and I will work on his new ships.

Cavin had a skateboard Christmas. Here he is playing with his Tech-Decks. You cant see the ramps...but he has them set up all over the foyer area. It's like his own little skate-park.
Both of the boys are really into emergency response personnel...so they were thrilled to get a police care and a fire truck. There have been countless emergencies around the house since these were opened.

Both of the boys are really into emergency response personnel...so they were thrilled to get a police care and a fire truck. There have been countless emergencies around the house since these were opened.

Jacie got a Cabbage Patch doll from Nana and Papa. The boys helped her open the present...but she watched intently to see what she was getting.
Caden's favorite gift this year was his digital camera that he got from Chris and I. He loves to take pictures, and is excited that now he can take them and send them to Chris.

Jacie and the wrapping paper mess!

The kids and all their loot!

Christmas is exhausting - NAP TIME!!!

Then we headed to Ronni & Lee's house so the kids could spend the holiday with their cousins Jordan and Cannon. We are so lucky to have such great family nearby.
Caden holding up the new book they got. VIRGINIA Night before Christmas. As you can see in the picture...it's perfect for the boys. The reindeer are in both UVA and VT stuff! 
And Cavin got a new UVA jersey. He has worn it every day since Christmas!

And Cavin got a new UVA jersey. He has worn it every day since Christmas!
Another great Christmas! Now for 2009!!!
1 comment:
How sweet Jacie looks napping in the middle of Christmas! And the Virginia book is so perfect for your boys- how cool. Glad they all had fun opening their gifts and got to webcam a little with Chris!
Post a Comment