HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope you all have a happy and safe start to 2009!
I was listening to some of the ways people are celebrating this year. Quite interesting actually. 1 guy I work with was going to brave Times Square. Another was also headed to NYC but trying to avoid Time Square. A good friend was going out with her husband on a yearly tradition to dinner and dancing...while another friend was going on a blind date. Okay, so not really a blind date - an Internet match date. But you get the picture. All in all, no matter how you celebrate the beginning of 2009...it is still a great occasion!
This is where we should be celebrating...
Instead...it's 10pm and all the kids are sound asleep! It's a good thing they don't know what they are missing...they would probably be mad. We have gone for the past two years and had a good time. But there was just something about me, 3 kids, freezing temperatures, and a wind advisory that made me decide that coming home and hanging out was a much better idea.So, some friends came over for dinner and dessert making (which turned into a huge fiasco...September-we should have had the camera out!) And now I have a date with Ryan Seacrest and my television to countdown til 2009.
And of course...the greatest part of 2009...Chris comes home! YAY!!!
Happy New Year Everyone!
2 comments:
I have to say, First Night seems pretty cool. Is is expensive? I looked it up and there is one North of us, maybe we will check it out next year, at least for a little bit! Hope you had a nice evening...I was in bed by 10:30 :)
Ryan Seacrest, huh? Ha Ha Ha!
Post a Comment