Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mom-Speak: Comments

A while back, my friend September wrote a post about comments. When I read it I laughed to myself, realizing that I probably should do the same...but instead, I thought I would just ask nicely.
PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE...leave a comment or two when you come to see what the kids are up to. I'm going to print out these posts, pictures AND comments and put them into a book for the kids to read as they get older. Just another way to memorialize their childhood. But it would be much more effective if they actually had comments from ALL of their friends and family.
So, that's it...comment, comment, comment...
Thanks!

1 comment:

September said...

You know there's a website that will print your blog posts in a book. And you can pick and choose which posts you want in there.
I don't remember the website off the top of my head but if you're interested I can find out for you.

I hope you guys are doing better. Give me a call when you get a chance.