Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Claus!!!!!

The boys are counting down the days until Santa Claus comes! The other day they sat down and wrote their letters to Santa. If the scanner was working, I would put them on here. But more of less, They both said how good they have been and then Caden asked for Batman and other Superhero stuff. Cavin asked for a remote-control robot and skateboard ramps (thankful yet again for medical insurance).
They got to see Santa at the mall this year too, and were thrilled that he remembered them from last year. Even the gifts he had brought them. He asked Caden "So, do you still play with the transformers you got last year" and told Cavin "You are turning into Spiderman!". It was great. They saw Santa again at their school, at the mall in Charlottesville, and again at Bass Pro Shops. He's everywhere this year!!!
After they sent their letters to Santa, a few days later they received a response. In many more words, Santa told both of the boys that they had been good and were on the 'nice' list. He sent them each an ornament and told them to sleep well on Christmas Eve. Cavin immediately turned to me and said "See...I will get presents. Santa said I have been good. He ISNT always watching. He didnt see me hit Caden the other day."
Next year they are getting more specific letters "Cavin, I saw you hit your brother last week. You are almost on the 'naughty' list..." Would that be so wrong? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like to picture of the two of you with Santa. And you even got letters from him, how wonderful. I'm sure he knows you've both been good boys this year and you'll get special presents from him. Where is Jacie, did'nt she get her picture taken with Santa?

September said...

Your boys say the funniest things.
That's really cool that Santa even remembered what gifts they wanted last year.

The Wilhelms said...

I love that Caden is still on the "good" list- and he knows it :)You should check out the elf on the shelf- might help a little with the "naughty" stuff- and you could just make your own- even use a stuffed animal that you already have! Hope Christmas is all they hoped for!