Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa Came!!!!!

Bright and Early Christmas morning, the kids ran downstairs to see if Santa had come. They were so excited! The boys started tearing into their gifts, and then realized that some of the key things they had asked for were nowhere to be found.
Caden noticed a trail of Santa's footprints, that led all the way down to the basement. I guess they just asked for too much stuff, and stuff that could not fit in the living room.
Caden asked for all of the super-heroes, and other batman stuff. Cavin asked for a robot, and skateboard ramps.
Jacie obviously cannot talk. But the boys told Santa that she needed a baby doll.
And lucky them - Santa came through for all of them.


See my new toys?

This is GREAT!!!I got the robot I asked for...but where is the skateboard ramp?



YAY!!!!! Mom, where is my helmet?

I cant wait to try this thing out!Look at all my superheroes! Batman, Ironman, Incredible Hulk, X-Men, need I go on?
They were so excited! I expected a yelling screaming reaction from Cavin, but got the opposite. He just stood there for a good minute or two with a 'i cant believe it, is this for me' reaction on his face. Priceless!






No comments: