Friday, January 11, 2013

All caught up

I did it...I think.  At the very least I covered the basic BIG events, and the ones I could remember off the top of my head.  We do a lot.  I realize it when I try to write it down. :)
But I'm on track now and will do my best to stay as up to date as possible.  If nothing else, I take a lot of random pictures of the kids doing crazy kid things...so I can put those on here to give you a glimpse into our lives.

It's January and we are still in full swing with kids events and activities.  Jacie just finished a field hockey session at the Fredericksburg Field House.  She LOVES playing hockey.  And she is still busy with dance classes every Monday afternoon.
The boys have taekwondo 2x a week, and HipHop dance on Fridays.  Caden is also playing on a local basketball team, while Cavin is playing indoor lacrosse.
Add in that we spent the past few weeks cheering on the Redskins - and BUSY is an understatement. 

But ask any one of us...we wouldn’t change it for the world.  Well, maybe some things...but the crazy chaos of child raising is here to stay. :)

I thank God every day for giving us such an incredible life.  Amazing friends & family (and friends that have become family), and the ability to put a smile on our faces and know just now blessed we are.



















No comments: