Friday, January 11, 2013

Summer Sports Camps

The boys attended so many summer camps...I cannot even begin to capture them here.  Without a doubt, they had a great summer.

Caden's favorite: Massaponax High School's Baseball camp.  He absolutely loved spending the day with his friends, while playing for the coaches at the school he will one day attend.  It was great to support the local high school team and get Caden out there on the ball field.

Cavin's favorite: Marymount University Lacrosse camp.  This one was a bit more difficult...as I had to drive WAY out of my way every day and sit in horrific traffic.  But Cavin had a great experience, so it was worth it...I think! :)

With Chris is Afghanistan, I cannot even begin to thank all of my friends that stepped in to help get my boys to and from their camps.  I know it wasn’t easy, and I truly appreciate each and every one of them that went out of their own way to help make my kids' summer more special.


Gatorade break
playing hard

Headed to day 2
and completely exhausted AFTER day 2

day 3...

after day 4...EXHAUSTED...but looking cool!

I didnt get to see too much of Caden's camps, and bother him by taking a million pictures.  But I did manage to capture this one after he got his first Massaponax High School baseball cap - he won the coach in a race for it :)  He was SO PROUD



Now the planning starts for Summer 2013!

No comments: