Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Jacie is 4!!!

Yep...my eyes are teary.  My baby girl is 4. 

I could go on and on and on about my sweet Jacie. 
With more personality than she knows what to do with...a vicious temper that usually has her brothers on the receiving end...and a sweet heart of emotions that will bring a person to their knees...she is more than I could ever have asked for in a daughter, and I am looking forward to many more years of watching her grow.

Although I cry at the thought of my baby growing up...I still smile in delight at what a wonderful daughter I have been blessed with.

If you are one of our friends or family members who haven’t met sweet Jacie Jean...I suggest you schedule a trip to the VA area asap.  This little girl won't be a baby forever.  Don’t want you to miss out :)

She has her grandma's eyes and her daddy's heart.  Love this little girl more than life itself.  Happy 4th birthday Jace!






  
We didn’t have a big birthday party for Jacie.  Never really have...so I assume we will make up for it this year.  But we did have some amazing friends over for cake and ice cream.  Blessed!

No comments: