Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013...here we go!!

It's 2013!!!  Okay...it's a couple days into 2013 already, but I think since most people are still celebrating the new year...I can still act as if I'm on schedule so far for my plan this year.

I know, I know, I KNOW that I am about a year out of date with the pictures of the family on this blog.  Somehow life just got super crazy and I never got around to putting pictures online here.

Don't worry, I know what I'm missing...
Cavin turned 7
Caden turned 8
Jacie turned 4
---complete with birthday parties for all of them.
Then there was Spring Baseball, a trip to NYC and a trip to VA Beach.
We said goodbye to Chris again for another long deployment...
And filled the summer with a trip to Savannah and baxley GA, summer camps, time at the pool, Nana's visit, etc.
The kids headed back to school, started another season of baseball and dressed up for Halloween.
We welcomed home Chris just in time for a trip to Nashville with awesome friends, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now here we are at the new year again!!
And Im sure we did a ton of fun stuff in between all that other stuff...but that's what you are getting for now lol

I know my March Resolution was to get updated on the blog...but when you stay as busy as we do, the days just fly by and the pictures stay loaded on the camera.  Finding time to sit at the computer is rare...let alone have time to type up narrations.

Baby steps...

We leave on a family vacation in 16 days  :)  Yep, that's right...16 days.  That gives me 16 days to at least get a picture or two up for every one of the events that I have missed until now.  And then I will be caught up and can start fresh with our 2013 adventures.

If any of you read this between now and the 18th and I'm slacking...call me out on it and MAKE me do it.  I'm forgetful, sorry!  But Im gonna try.  Promise.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: