Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Caden is 8!!

How is it that 8 years have passed already since I was blessed with the birth of my sweet Caden?  There is a certain love with my first born that can go unmatched by anything else.  Since he entered our lives, our family has done nothing but thrive and grow in love and memories.  Without a doubt, the smile, love, laughter, and joy that Caden carries with him daily is what has kept the family moving on more than one occasion.

8 years ago I held a sweet little TINY baby.  At only 5lbs we were watching the preemie clothes hang on him.  Now at 8 years old, and growing like a weed, I don’t think I will ever be able to keep up.  And let's not talk about how much that kid eats!

Caden is an amazing little boy.  I know that I don’t really have to write that...since those of you reading this already know.  But I don’t think I could ever put into words how amazed I am by him every day.  How proud I am of him, and how proud I am to be his mom.

His smile makes you smile, his sparkly blue eyes are astonishing...but what is more important than both of those is the way he puts others first...the way his letters to Santa include gifts for family members...the way his only dollar is given to the needy without question...the way he will give up something he wants so his sister is smiling.  His heart is way bigger than you could ever imagine.  I love that little guy.

 







Another FieldHouse birthday party was held for his 8th birthday.  They played baseball...of course...and Caden smiled from ear to ear the whole time.  Happy 8th birthday to my precious baby boy.  You're growing up too fast!

 

No comments: